International Divorce: Germany
Gary J. Gottfried Co. LPA has an international reputation in divorce and family law serving clients from Germany.
Getting a divorce from an international marriage from Germany.
An international marriage can be one of the more complicated marriages to dissolve. Gary J. Gottfried, LPA will work with you to make your international divorce valid. Our experienced international divorce lawyers will walk you through the entire process. We help you understand jurisdiction and where to file for divorce, the validity of a divorce in Germany, and possible issues that may arise.
German's International Divorce Lawyers
Emotional upheaval, dislocation, financial concerns... divorce is challenging enough without adding the complexity of cross-cultural issues, differing customs, and the laws of other countries.
If you are a U.S. citizen married to a Germany national, an immigrant to the U.S., or an international worker from Germany seeking divorce in the U.S., the law office of Gary J. Gottfried Co., LPA can help.
Our international divorce lawyers Gottfried have extensive experience handling the issues of divorce, child custody and visitation, and property division in the international arena. Divorce attorney Gary has worked on groundbreaking cases involving child custody, parental kidnapping, and The Hague convention.
Creative Approaches to the Challenges of International Divorce, Germany
Our clients from Germany have included international pilots, military personnel, international students and scholars, performance artists, business executives, and immigrants to the U.S. We represent clients located in Ohio and serve as local counsel for clients living abroad. In just the past year, we have assisted clients from not only Germany, but Poland, Hong Kong, England, Saudi Arabia, Canada, Mexico, Japan, Palestine, Israel, and Sweden.
We represent clients in a broad range of international divorce issues:
- Had trouble serving divorce papers on a spouse who travels extensively? This is where our creativity really shines. We know how to serve anyone from Germany and anywhere in the world.
- Do you own property or assets in Germany? We will work with local counsel to ensure mirror asset division agreements that are acceptable in both locations.
- Has the other parent taken your child to Germany without your permission? We are skilled in handling cases of parental kidnapping and international child abduction.
- Having difficulty obtaining your court-ordered spousal support (alimony)? Depending upon the country involved, we may be able to assist you in enforcing your spousal support order under the Hague Convention.
- Worried that divorce will affect your immigration status? We understand visa requirements and immigration laws and can give you sound legal advice.
Germany's international divorce lawyer: Gary J. Gottfried Co. LPA has successfully helped clients from Germany relating to international divorce and international family law. If you need legal help with an international divorce in Germany, then contact our law office.
Contact Us Now
Gary has fantastic response to questions. Highly recommended!
- 100% Client Recommended on Lawyers.com
GARY J. GOTTFRIED CO. LPA
Family Law Attorneys
608 Office Parkway, Suite B
Westerville, OH 43082
Telephone (614) 297-1211
Fax (614) 297-6387
International Divorce Lawyer
We have assisted clients from many parts of the world, including:
- Hong Kong
- Saudi Arabia
International Divorce Lawyer at Your Service
International Divorce Lawyer Germany
Did you know? In 2014, 166,200 married couples in Germany got divorced - a drop from the year before as well as from ten years before, according to the Federal Statistics Office. Contact Gary J. Gottfried LPA for consultation for your international divorce in Germany.
- Frankfurt am Main
- Freiburg im Bresgau